Weekend Discussion - March 8, 2020

The stock market is set to crash again tomorrow. Take your mind off of your collapsing finances with Weekend Discussion!

Hey Shacknews, it's time for Weekend Discussion. Let's officially close out our weekend of posting. Please take a look.

Happy anniversary to Soundgarden's Superunknown

That album is a timeless banger.

Daylight Savings Time remains stupid

I hate losing an hour. This is dumb. I want a refund.

The Nintendo World Championships kicked off 30 days ago today

Now that was playing with power!

Happy anniversary to this quality Internet video

Star Trek Internet videos are S-Tier.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is not out yet

I want to play this game. Head to for all your Animal Crossing coverage.

Sometimes lost animals come home

We need more stories like this.

This picture gave me diabetes

7号彩票网开户Would you eat it?

This kid rules

7号彩票网开户He has a righteous anger that we could all use a bit of these days.

Common Core Math fails us again

8-3+2=?

The stock market is set to crash again tomorrow

The market is set to tank again tomorrow.
The market is set to tank again tomorrow.

7号彩票网开户S&P 500 are limit down. Oil crashed 20%, and the coronavirus outbreak is still intensifying.

In case you missed it at Shacknews:

There you have it, Shacknews. Your Weekend Discussion for March 8, 2020. Please consider subscribing to Shacknews Mercury7号彩票网开户 to support our site for as little as $1/month. Here is a short video of Lola to brighten your night.

What are you up to tonight? Let us know in the Shacknews Chatty comment thread below.

CEO

Asif Khan is the CEO and majority shareholder of Shacknews. He began his career in video game journalism as a freelancer in 2001 for Tendobox.com. Asif is a CPA and was formerly an investment adviser representative. After much success in his own personal investments, he retired from his day job in financial services and is currently focused on new private investments. His favorite PC game of all time is Duke Nukem 3D, and he is an unapologetic fan of most things Nintendo. Asif first frequented the Shack when it was sCary's Shugashack to find all things Quake. When he is not immersed in investments or gaming he is a purveyor of fine electronic music. Asif also has an irrational love of Cleveland sports.

From The Chatty
    March 8, 2020 9:40 PM

Asif Khan posted a new article, Weekend Discussion - March 8, 2020

March 8, 2020 11:03 PM

March 9, 2020 8:36 AM

I guess no one but me and dognose reads ER. Haha

March 9, 2020 8:59 AM

7号彩票网开户 Basically. I am lucky if these get 100 pageviews.

March 9, 2020 9:15 AM

7号彩票网开户 It would help if the threads were automatically pinned to the top. I always lose them and rarely do I pin something myself.

March 9, 2020 9:15 AM

***It would might help....

March 9, 2020 9:28 AM

You know I have no control over mobile apps right?

March 9, 2020 10:10 AM

I have no idea what you control! I just assumed everything...

March 9, 2020 10:13 AM

7号彩票网开户 *manual pin* 🤗

March 9, 2020 11:04 AM

7号彩票网开户 You could have the chatty post pinned to the top of the chatty (but that would likely require changes to allow chatty posts to be pinned).

March 9, 2020 12:46 PM

I would add to these page views if I were at places that actually allowed reading shacknews more often.

March 9, 2020 12:41 PM

7号彩票网开户 It's super effective!

March 9, 2020 9:12 AM

HUGE Chris Cornell fan. Still heartbroken - can't believe it's almost 3 years now he's been gone. :(

March 9, 2020 9:27 AM

I ended up listening to most of Superunknown yesterday. What a banger album.

March 9, 2020 12:15 PM

7号彩票网开户 I can’t get enough of Fourth of July. Love that song.

Hello, Meet Lola
7072彩票开户 7073彩票地址 7x彩票网邀请码 689彩票邀请码 963彩票开户 7073彩票登录 7073彩票网址 7073彩票平台 7073彩票注册 66顺彩票app